Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new!

     Well it is new years eve and I can't believe everything that I have accomplished within a year. This day last year I was on a plane for the first time, little did I know I would become a pro. I am so proud of myself that I have stuck with school through all the changes that my life has taken. Chase and I have learned how strong our relationship can be. We survived a break in and a car accident with an insurance company that did not want to cooperate. I know we still have a lot of head of us, but I believe that we have made a pretty good start. Chase has always been there for me, especially with family. I have been upset that I wasn't able to come home when Uncle Bobby was hit and when Nicole had Clara. I randomly got upset the other night and cried because I missed it.
    I have some rants for the end of the new year. Just because I am married does not mean I am boring. I am so sick of people judging me and my life. Is their life that boring that they need to pity me. I have never liked to go to bars and waste my money on beer or at clubs. Just because I would rather spend time with my family does not mean there is anything wrong with me. What some people do not understand is that friends are just friends your family will always be there. I have a few close friends who understand me and that is all I need. I have learned this the hard way when I left when it came to friends. I am not a partier, I feel like there is more to life. If that is how you are then fine but leave me out of it is all I ask, and don't make smart comments about me, if you don't like it then don't be my friend.


My New Years Resolution: Stop caring so much about what other people think. I am who I am and I am happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home