Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Review

      My financial aid went through and it even paid for my books! My books came to six hundred dollars, I can't believe that. My books cost as much as my four classes. I am hoping that I get a check with the rest of the money so I can buy the laptop that I want. Idealy, I would like a mac so I can use it to edit pictures for my mom's photography business. I am just excited that I am finally in school. I am really nervous to be starting a new school in a brand new state, but who knows maybe it will open me up more and make me more out going. I have not checked out my teachers like I have in the past. The reason being I don't want to get psyched out, I already know that they are going to be hard and I don't need to add to it. I did get two emails from my teachers and the one sounded really nice and the other sounded like a hard ass. Although it could just be that she trying to prepare us so we don't feel lost, but it is my accounting class and I am bad at math. I can't wait until I just get started, so I can get rid of this anxious feeling.
       I went to the doctors again for my stomach, and saw a different doctor and she gave me yet again a new medicine. It kind of irritates me, that as soon as I tell them my issue they automatically say that I have IBS without testing me for anything else. This doctor gave me a medicine for heartburn, but I heard it really works. I guess I will find out since I start taking it tomorrow. I just want what anybody else wants and that is to feel better. Although lately I have been getting headaches and peeing a lot. Chase thinks that I could be dehydrated. I have been trying to drink more water to try and make it better. If it doesn't start getting better, I am going to go to the doctors again, I don't care if they keep getting on their nerves. I am going to take advantage of this free health care while we still have it.
       I am starting to feel dizzy and light headed so I am going to call it a night. I will write again probably after my first class on Tuesday. Hoping it goes well, keeping my fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home