Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's October!

     Everything has been so hectic lately especially with school. Accounting has been kicking my ass. I have also been working for the club at school called SIFE. It stands for students in free enterprise, I like it and it's always a plus that we get a 100 points extra credit if we do it. I have never been this involved in school before. I like it because I get to interact with people that I normally wouldn't. Chase has been working on getting promoted but of course they are making him jump through hoops, they said he has to go to the soldier of the month board first. I really do hope this happens for him because he really deserves it but most importantly it would look really good a resume for when he gets out.
      Flashback, I will never forget when I was getting ready to go to my first day of high school and my brother looked at me and he said it will fly by. I looked at him like oh yeah right, four years couldn't possibly fly by. Well sad to say he was right. I have almost been out of high school for four years. Not just that even though I have dreaded this time in Texas, we are almost done. It is already October, pretty soon we are going to be looking back at our time in Texas like I am looking back on my time in high school. Most of all I can't believe that my nephews are so big, I can't wait to see them, and my new niece, Clara. Emily doesn't even look like a little kid anymore, she looks like a young lady!
     Chase has been looking into different job opportunties since it is getting around that time. Orginally we really wanted to find something in Maryland, but now that may have changed. There were some jobs at Fort Meade and in DC he could have, but not much that he was interested in. The ones in DC were good but we both don't want to want to live there. I mean we could live in Maryland and commute so we have considered that. When we looked more into it, the most paying jobs are in Arlington Virginia. As of right now that is our best option, it is only an hour and 15 minutes away. Really the only reason I wanted to stay in Maryland was because of the business and of course my family. I can commute to work a couple days of week and still go to school. I know commuting may get old but the goal is to be able to open another Soft Touch. As of right now we don't know anything, Chase's aunt works for the government kind of doing the same thing Chase does and she said she would take him in a second. Her family has lived all over, so that is def something to consider. Who knows where we will end up.
       Well I am extremely hungry and have a lot of homework to get done this weekend. I should probably do it instead of being on my new computer! Oh yeah with the money I got for school, they sent me a check with the money I didn't use and I bought a macbook pro. I think it was a good buy because I can put photoshop on it to work for my mom and it can't get viruses like my other computer. Apparently my other computer has a virus that is going to cost 200 dollars or more to get fixed. This is after I bought virus protection, yeah I know why buy it if viruses can get through? That's why I decided to go the mac root because they don't get infected so easily. Ugh well the cable just came back on, and Chase is complaining to them because it has been out twice in the last week, let me feed him before he blows up.
     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home