Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I am now currently in school and now am thinking why I was so desperately wanting to be in such a place.  Ok ok ok it's not that bad, but it is a lot. I have never read so much in my life. I know they say it is in your "best" interest but that is like saying you shouldn't pee in the pool. Yes that was a bad comparison but that is the only thing I could come up with at 11:27 at night. I am learning a lot and am really looking forward to applying what I learned to the business. It's funny when I was home and knew a good majority of people that went to Essex, I did nothing but go to school and come home. Since I am in Texas I am going to school and joined a national club called SIFE which stands for Student in Free Enterprise. I have been going to the meetings the past two weeks and I wasn't sure if I liked it but I got a little push when my teacher said he would give 100 points to your final grade. I volunteered to help at the help center lol ironic I know but it is for a good cause. The help center is where people go and get help with their bills for the month if they get in a tight spot. Where we come in is we teach them how to manage their money, and budget so they won't have to come back every month. I am going to be going to school on Tuesday's and Thursday's and helping out on Wednesday's. The downside is that I am not feeling so confident in accounting, it just takes awhile for it to click, but I am going to work hard and possibly pass. As a release since I have been studying so much we went to the movies tonight. I really wanted to see Easy A. It was very good beside the annoying people next to me but I am not going to rant, I have done enough of that tonight. Although the night started out kind of shakey it ended nicely with my husband and I spending a fun filled night together singing and acting like we were 12. Sometimes it is nice to just let loose and be care free. That is my new leave that I am starting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home