Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Problem Week

    In my last post I was talking about how we were going to move back into the apartment that I was living in before I left to come to Texas. As most things that has changed, we are not going to live there. My parents have decided that they are going to rent it out due to some recent things that have happened. I am okay with it, we are going to look into some places into the county. It is scary in a way because we are starting over again. One good thing is that we have some things to start out with. I am a little worried about money, but then again who isn't. They are starting to get all Chase's certifications together and start his resume. I am so excited to get back and get involved with the business but I will be working a lot more then I am getting paid because it will basically like an internship learning how to run the business. Running a small business can be very unstable so that is why it is so important that Chase has a good job so we aren't always worrying about money like we are now. I know we are doing better then others but I want to do better for us. It is very different for me to depend on someone else for money. I have always made my own money and I was the one that was offering it to people. I feel like I am being a baby.
   So anyway I have been on this kick to get in shape, no matter what Chase says. I ordered p90x and was not happy with the first workout it was for your back, chest and neck. I really only want it for my stomach. I don't manly arms. It was expensive so we sent it back. My friend Steve said that he would send it to me for free if I wanted to re do it so currently I am waiting for that. I have tried stupid sit ups but I don't know if I am doing it wrong and pulling my neck and hurting my back. The only thing I have stuck to is this mini elliptical that I bought from walmart. But I am trying to eat better, have been living off of celery and peanut butter.
    So I decided I wanted a new look so a new hair would do it. haha not exactly what I was aiming for. Let's just say my hair was black. If you know me then you know I am decently pale and black hair would only bring that out, well it did. Every time I saw myself I cried. I should be used to having hair diasters since they have been happening since I was little. That night I went to walmart and bought 2 boxes of extra blonde and used one box that night. The next morning I used the second one. My hair is almost a light brown. 

Lesson Learned- See the good in a situation, and run with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother To The Fifth Power said...

OMG..how many times do I have to tell you.....PILATES!!! I am so not kidding! You may not think it's a workout, but it will get your belly in shape in no time. Plus your butt, thighs and everything else..lol. Also, it won't give you manly muscles as it gives long and lean muscles rather than bulky.

As for the hair....just let it grow out! Unless you have grays, stop dying it!

I am really glad you aren't moving back to the apartment...scares me!

August 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home