Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catching Up

      I know it has been awhile since I gotten on here. Last time I wrote I think I was saying that I had two weeks until I was home. Now I have been back for a week. Okay well let me recap about what has happened in a month.
      I went home and it was great, I loved seeing everybody. I was also excited because that was me and chase's first fourth of July together. My friend Zach, cousin Thomas and my best friend Kim came down to go to fireworks with us. It was good a little tension at one point but it easily blew over. The next day I went to my sister in laws mom's house, she was altering my dress, for a fitting. Well when I tried it on, it was tight and I didn't like it anymore, it looked plain. So my amazing mom, said we could go shopping and look for a new one. My sister in law and her mom decided to come and help me too. I had a lot of fun with all of them, they really did make me feel a lot better. Mrs. Linda is great she even came over a couple days later to bustle it. So I had a dress but the mission was that I had to fit into it in a couple of days. I felt bad that I couldn't really see the friends that I wanted to see because everything was so hectic. Chase's parents came down and we all had so much fun. At first it was slow to be comfortable but within a few days we were all like a big happy family. The night before the wedding Chase and his dad went and spent the night over my Aunt's house since we weren't allowed to see each other. I really liked that I was able to spend time with tori and my mother in law. We got to talk and joke around. I really wish they lived closer so we didn't go so long to see them. 
     After the wedding, we all went to my new uncle's house to hang out and unwind. It was nice some of my friends came but a little weird at the same time. I still am getting to know this new part of my family and my friends came and all they wanted to do is drink. Now yes this part of the family does like to drink but I didn't think this was the time or the place for getting drunk. I didn't really say anything because I didn't want to be mean since I haven't seen them in awhile. I feel like I am past that stage, and I don't look down on people that do but I don't want to be apart of that anymore. I want to do so much more like get a house and have a family, I guess I will either have new friends or adjust. Can't really worry about it now, because who knows what people are going to be doing in seven months from now. At least that is what I try and tell myself.
    Oh yeah while I was home I made every doctors appointment I could while I was there and I felt more comfortable since I knew them. I went to Peggy who is my gyn, which is awkward enough, but I went for my stomach issues I have been having. She sent me for tests to see if I still had a cyst that I had. Apparently it is still there but shrinking, I don't know how she knows that but that is what she said. I also went to my primary doctor also about my stomach and she said I had IBS which I am not sure I believe because she said that with two minutes of talking to me. She told me about some stuff over the counter to take, that I have yet to pick up. The last doctor I went to was my dermatologists to get checked because I haven't been checked in over a year. Last time I was checked they found that I had pre cancerous cells and that they would turn if I didn't get it taken care of. So of course like they always do when I go they found something. Since I am in Texas I am going to go to my primary doctor down here and just tell her all the problems I have been having.
    So after everything we did when I was home, it was time to go back :( My mom and dad threw us the best wedding I could have every imagined, I will never forget. They took us to the airport and my mom started to cry, which made it more realize that I was really going back. Well I hate flying and on top of flying my stomach started to act up which made the trip  that much better.
   We got home, and Texas is not as bad as I try and make it seem. I love being here with the love of my life, the downfall is that I feel so useless. I don't have a car which isn't terrible because Chase is always more then willing to let me use it but I don't work and currently do not go to school. I am working on the school thing, I have filled out the FAFSA and am completely my financial aid and waiting on getting my transcripts from high school and previous college. So that is a start for me, I really do like school and like to learn, I really want to go back more now since my mom said I could take her business if I really worked hard. I don't know anybody really around her and sometimes that bothers me but I know this isn't permanent and that I will be going back to my real home in 7 months. 
   I am so proud of Chase and how he has handled everything, I know he is to hard on himself for being here and knowing that sometimes I miss home. He has recently got moved to a new department in his unit, and had to interview for it. I have no doubt that he is going to do great when he is out. I am so excited that I get to see him in action on Saturday in a parade. I know he doesn't think it is a big deal but I do and I am going to take pictures and possibly post them on facebook lol 
  Another exciting thing is that we have a couch, futon, and a REAL bed. We got curtains and pictures to put on the walls.  Chase put the pictures up and I did the curtains. I um to say the least got a little frustrated hanging the curtains. Everything is up and together, we decided that we were going to only buy things that we could take back home with us. We are still doing laundry at the barracks so we are going to get a stackable washer and dryer to take back. My dad said we could move back into the apartment I was living in when I left so that is a load off my mind knowing that we will have a place to live when we get back. Oh hey well my mom is calling so I'll write back later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home