Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Almost Christmas

Wow I haven't wrote since October! Things have been super busy, but I am going to take this time to catch up. My parents came down in November with my little cousin Robert for Thanksgiving, and it was an absolute blast, I loved seeing them. It was nice to see Robert in a different light, and doing so well. We went to Fort Worth and saw the bull run. It was really exciting to be able to spend my Thanksgiving with Chase and my parents could get to see him in his own environment. 

My semester just ended last week, thank the lord! It was a struggle but I ended up with two A's and a B so I was happy. I want to become a teacher, so once again I am changing my major. Hopefully this will be the last time, but who knows. I know that I only need three classes to finish my AA so that is what I am going for now. I have to stay at CTC because my FAFSA form has the Texas address on it, so they are going to charge me 13,800 to attend out of state which sucks but it happens. 

Oh yeah we have a new addition to the family, his name is Zeke. We think he is around 8 to 10 months old. We saw him in petco and couldn't resist. We have wanted a dog for a long time, and we seemed to click with him right away so now he is with us. We are having a little trouble keeping him off the bed but he is learning. He also does a lot better then Heidi does when we leave, which makes me really happy. He's a mama's boy, which I am okay with sometimes but it can be annoying.

I got my wisdom teeth out three days ago, and I am doing considerably well. I haven't had that much pain, I just think that I look like a chipmunk! Chase has been the best caretaker ever, he has been so sweet and understanding, I couldn't ask for more. Can't wait to go home and eat some home made Christmas dinner!

We go home next week and it is going to be a great trip I just know it! We have already found a nice place to hold Zeke for the week, I really feel comfortable about leaving him with them. They are actually going to evaluate him and see if he needs puppy classes. Although they want an arm and leg for the classes but we are going to try and work something out. I can't wait to see my mom and dad, I miss them so much. I have adjusted to being on my own with just Chase but it will be so nice to my family.

We are going to live in Ohio when Chase is out of the Army. We have really looked around into both places and it seems like Ohio will be the best option for us. This way he already has a job and his mom said that she could get me a job at a daycare so I can get my foot in the door with the teaching. This way I can see if I really like it or not. I am going to make a huge effort to make it home at least a weekend a month or a week. I just don't want to have to stay there long because I don't want it to affect our relationship. I think if we stay there about a month then we will be okay. One of big challenges is going to find a place to fit all our stuff lol but I am excited to start again. I am tired of this temporary feeling but I know it is going to feel like this until we get our own place.

Well we are going to go look at the lights and enjoy the last day of the weekend. This time it won't take me two months to write again! Merry Early Christmas!!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home