Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting ready for the new year!

I can't believe that I am already back in Texas! That weekend home went way to fast :( Although it went to fast I still had a great time. The night we got in, we went to my uncle Keith and aunt Sue's country club and ate dinner which was nice. The next day we went shopping all day for the Christmas party that night, I got to see Zach for only like a half an hour but it was better then nothing. Mr Terri came over with his sax and played Christmas carols and all the kids sang, it really felt like Christmas then. On Christmas day I watched Robert open his gifts and then me and Chase opened ours. We got this really cool speaker that the Iphone goes on or it can hook up to the tv. I go a orioles mug that was nice that I don't even want to use lol just have it sit out. Chase on the other hand got a Bengals hat that he hasn't taken off. Kim and Chloe came over which made my day that she came down. She got me this beautiful best friends engraved crystal that sits on a light. I was so surprised but I loved it. Chloe and Chase played the whole time. We all went outside and threw the football around even Chloe. That was fun until it started to hurt everyones hands. Caitlin and Kim came in with Aunt Candy which is always fun. I talked to Caitlin about school and how she is almost done which is great. She'll do good at anything she does. I talked to Kim for awhile about school and relationships, I'm glad that she is moving on even though it is a lot tougher then people say. I'm so proud of her. That night we went over my brothers house to see them. I was so excited to see the kids I was scared they may have forgotten about me. As usual I was wrong Nick was showing me everything he got running around all excited. Brady and Evan looked really focused on opening gifts, it was so cute. Emily has gotten so big I didn't recognize her, she doesn't look like a little kid anymore! I got some really cute pictures of all the kids that I am uploading as I type. I just wish my new niece would have made an appearance but I know she will come when she is ready or when the doctors have to tell her she is ready lol Can't wait to get back in a couple of months and see everyone more. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home