Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Friday, September 24, 2010

PMSING AND FED UP!

So I have been keeping my feelings inside and lately they need to come out, I usually hate when people talk like this but since nobody sees this, it's okay lol
      
        Let's see for all the people that have doubted me and chase and how I would do in Texas, keeping wishing. Even if you may have not said it out loud, believe me we aren't stupid. As for the so called friends I "had" when I was home, well you can keep your sad friendship, it means nothing to me. I have no desire to come back other then my family, and the business. Really if it wasn't for the business, I would visit occasionally but I wouldn't live there again. It's funny you can bash me and my life but really you were wishing it was yours, sorry but you won't ever be that lucky. I have accomplished so much, it's hard to see the end in site. So please keep doubting me or better yet my marriage because that is one bet you will never win! In the words of my husband "have a good day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home