Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Goodbye

This week as gone by so fast. It was so nice seeing a familiar face around and best of all it was my cousin Kim. We did a lot in a week, mini golf, movies, went out to eat (too many times lol), swam in the lake, and went to the pool. We had our rough moments but everything turned out for the best. Sadly I have to take her to the airport tomorrow so she can go home but she said she definitely wants to come back down again. Another good thing is that my best friend Kim is saving her money so her and her daughter can come down to visit. I can not believe how fast time has gone and I thank God everyday for that. Once I take Kim tomorrow then we only have a few more weeks until I get to go home and see everyone and then the wedding! I can't wait, since it is getting closer I am getting more and more excited everyday. 
   Today's heat index was over 100 degrees it was extremely hot so me and Kim thought it would be a good idea to go to the pool they have on post. Well me being pale I put on sunscreen and Kim who has darken skin didn't. She ended up getting really burnt and I am just pink but it is still sore. I also discovered the new way to do a cannon ball, when you are in the air you grab one leg and keep the other one straight, apparently it makes a bigger splash. Really I think the fat guys won that one.
    Well since it is Kim's last night here we are going to drink a little bit and and play Uno since she has lost every time we played. What a Friday Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home