Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Light

              Chase called today and the other insurance company took the claim for the accident. I can't express how much better that made me feel. When Chase came home with the car I drove half way to Austin. I was scared I would have forgotten how to drive it has been over a month lol We talked to the mechanic and he said it could take awhile since it was the suspension that was messed up, but I am okay with it as long as we have a rental.
              I am so looking forward to having Kim here, it will be nice to see a familiar face around and I think it will be good for her to get away. There isn't that much to do around here but I am sure we will find something. Chase's unit is giving free baseball tickets to the game on Memorial Day in Houston so that could be fun I have never been there before. There is also a comedy show that is next friday since I didn't get to go to the last one, should be fun.
Now the latest problem is that Chase is having problems with his Post GI Bill, he got a letter in the mail saying that he was denied because he wasn't in some program but once he is in it, I think he can use it. I don't know all this Army stuff really confuses me. He has done so well with everything and handled everything I am sure he will figure out what is going on with it. 
              The wedding is almost here and I am so excited! I am just scared that I am going to fall or something but my dad said that he will make sure I won't. I am most looking forward to just seeing everyone. You take for granted seeing family everyday until you don't. I def won't do that again. Oh best news of all, my mom called me and said my aunt might have a starter house for me and chase. I can't wait to get back and get started but I am really trying to enjoy my time down here while I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home