Life's an Adventure

WELCOME TO MY BLOGGG!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bad Luck but A bright side

             The thought was that friday we were going to pay for a rental car since everything is taking so long. Chase called enterprise while he was at work and they said it was going to be 97 dollars until monday and that they were going to pick him up from work. When they picked him up they said his card wasn't working which is impossible because we had like 200 dollars left his account ( since the Army  screwed up his paycheck and paid him less then half). They decided to take him to an atm to get money out. He took out a 140 and went back to the company and they said it would be 300. Apparently what they neglected to tell us is there is a 200 dollar deposit that you get back after you turn the car back in. Well we didn't have that much so he was stranded at the place. He was so mad yelling at the guy that an old first sergeant heard him and yelled at them to for treating him this way and gave him a ride home which was really nice but still left us without a car. We were depending on that car to go out to the comedy show that a friend invited me to. I felt horrible because every time I have tried to do something with her something has come up and we were really looking forward to going to this. By the time all this happened the event already started. Chase's friend let us use his car and I was determined to do something because I have been trapped in the house for two weeks. So we went and saw shrek 3D which was good. 
            I really do not like Texas I am so ready to leave and go back home and do what I really want to do. My class that I signed up for back home, dropped me because lack of payment and I already brought the book which is annoying. Since this happened I was freaking out about what if I didn't finish my AA back home and started a degree here and wasn't able to finish it, I would have two degrees that were not done. I talked to chase about it and he told me that the college I applied to is for military so even if we move I will be able to finish it because it is set up for soldiers that deploy or get relocated. So that made me feel better. I applied last tuesday and it says it takes a week to two weeks to get an answer. I am freaking out I really want to get into the program, it would really benefit me.
             As far as the car situation goes, the other guy is claiming it was not his fault even though the police report says it was. We finally got the official police report on friday and faxed it over to his insurance company and they said they have to verify it to see if it was real. Chase called the insurance commissioner  and he was not helpful he was like oh well I will look into it. I am so tired of people saying they will look into but nothing ever comes from it. I really hope that all this is figured out this week. On the bright side I am excited that my cousin Kim is coming down. I am going to have to find stuff for us to do, I m just happy that she stuck to her word to come down. I feel like a lot of friends say that they will  come down just because it is something they are supposed to say. Well I am going to go and figure out the bills for this month, ugh I dread it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home